WHY WE NEED YOU
The Sr. System Architect is an essential role in the R&D team of Microsure, responsible for defining the architecture of a robotic master-slave system for performing microsurgery operations, fulfilling all customer requirements. You will be required to have deep expertise in 6-DOF robotic systems, preferably in a technical regulated environment.
YOUR KEY TASKS
- The lead player in the architecture team
- Develop and realize strategic system architecture plans
- Collaborate with engineers, project manager an other stakeholders, to understand their needs and translate them into requirements and architecture
- Responsible for documentation of all steps
- Translating customer needs into new technology, product concepts and designs
- Aware of the latest relevant patent literature
We are a small, fast growing medium enterprise (SME), in this role you will take the lead in designing and realizing all product architectures needed, to get to production stage.
- MSc or PhD and a proven track record with design of 6-DOF robotic systems
- 4+ years’ experience as an architect in complex systems, preferably in a technical regulated environment
- Experience with system verification
- Engaged leader with the capability to be a mentor and a coach to the engineering team
- Good in managing all stakeholders (customers, management, board, and colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), knowledge of Dutch is a plus
We welcome you to a challenging, preferably full time job.
- 32 – 40 hours per week
- Flexibility in working hours and work location (hybrid)
- Competitive salary
- Stimulating innovative environment with great opportunities for growth
- 25 holidays, with the option to buy up to 10 additional days
If you are interested please submit your application with motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information feel free to contact our CTO, Dick Dijkkamp email@example.com , mobile: 0651689677