Would you like to contribute to the wellbeing of patients, by creating an innovative microsurgical robot? You could be part of our inspiring team, which is dedicated to innovate surgery by developing a microsurgical robot device.
At Microsure in Eindhoven, we are developing a new first-of-a-kind microsurgery robot. By reducing the tremor and scaling down the movements of the surgeon, we aim to provide better surgical outcome.
Do you recognize yourself in or feel affinity with our company core values?
We Care, We Innovate, We are Confident, We are Open, We are Diverse and Inclusive.
WHY WE NEED YOU
The System Engineer is an essential role within Microsure that spans across all our technical disciplines.
As a System Engineer, you work on multiple disciplines that relate to the MUSA-3 robot as a whole, and not per se only a specific discipline such as our software engineers or mechatronics engineers do. You have an essential position in bridging the technical domains and have a helicopter view of development.
You will become part of the Architecture Team and report to our CTO.
You are a pro-active engineer who likes to get things done in a friendly, hardworking, international start-up environment. You like (and understand to sufficient extent) the various technical disciplines related to system development. You can communicate on technical topics with all these teams.
YOUR KEY TASKS
- You design, develop and make decisions for our MUSA-3 medical robot.
- You work on System-level design documentation.
- You work on Labeling and Packaging requirements and deliverables, where you will be supported by content designer(s).
- You will help bring Configuration Management into place and ensure it is followed in the organization.
- You support Sterilization Validation activities.
- You can support activities conducted at Test Houses (such as for EMC)
- You can support in-house test development, as performed by our Verification Team.
- You write and review product requirements.
- You are a highly educated professional with a technical background.
- You have worked before in teams with multiple disciplines, focused on product development
- You are a pro-active engineer who not only notices issues or needs, but also takes initiative to solve them.
- You are familiar with a V-model based way of working, and understand how requirements, verification and validation make part of it.
- Highly appreciated is experience in working in a regulated environment such as automotive, defense, aviation or most preferably: medical device design.
- Highly appreciated is experience in robotic device development.
- You like working on both technical solutions and on the documentation that accompanies it.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Enthusiasm for working in a start-up environment with dynamic requirements
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, and flexible
We welcome you to a challenging job.
- 32-40 hours per week
- Flexibility in working hours and work location (hybrid)
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays (fulltime), with option to buy up to 10 (fulltime) additional days
- Stock Option plan
- Company-provided weekly fresh fruit box and a diversity of snacks
- Attractive company culture with lot of fun events
- Stimulating innovative environment with great opportunities for growth
If you are interested, please submit your application with motivation and CV to CTO Dick Dijkkamp (firstname.lastname@example.org)