2 open positions – Sr. and Jr.
WHY WE NEED YOU
The Field Service Engineer is an essential role in the R&D team of Microsure, responsible for providing technical support on the different subsystems that comprise the MUSA 2 robot system both on and offsite. You will be required to have deep expertise in system technology development and system product testing in a technical regulated environment, while always having the customer at the top of your mind.
YOUR KEY TASKS
- Responsible for processes and activities from R&D to production
- Take ownership on product release testing, configuration management, change control board, incoming inspection of tools and parts, service and maintenance & warehouse
- Perform verification, validation and testing of surgical robots prototypes and end products
- Work together with QA department to be compliant with regulatory aspects related to production, design and verification
- Create and maintain technical documentation like DMR, CAPA, RCAs, , SOP, Design changes
- Cultivating supplier relationships
- Off & On-site customer support for issues occurring in the field
- Servicing/Build-up of MUSA 2 systems
- Ticketing system manager for MUSA2 project
We are a small, fast growing medium enterprise (SME), hence you will be the one that will establish strong and professional technical support for all issues on the MUSA 2 robot system.
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or Analog Design
- Proven work experience as system integration and test engineer of complex mechatronic products (like robots)
- Experience in performing system integration and testing in a technical regulated environment
- Knowledge of programming languages (MATLAB ,C++, Visual Basic, SKILL, TwinCAT)
- Basic scrum knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Structured approach to problem solving and testing
- EU driving licence
- Willing to travel abroad occasionally
We welcome you to a challenging, preferably full time job.
- 32 – 40 hours per week
- Flexibility in working hours and work location (hybrid)
- Competitive salary
- Stimulating innovative environment with great opportunities for growth
- 25 holidays, with the option to buy up to 10 additional days
If you are interested please submit your application with motivation and CV to email@example.com
For additional information feel free to contact our CTO, Dick Dijkkamp firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: 0651689677