Senior Robotics Software Architect
Microsure is a high-tech medical robotics company with continuous R&D. For our next generation Technology developments, we are currently looking for a senior experienced software architect who is able to design and develop a next generation state of the art Test Driven Model Based software framework including DevOps build and verification environment as a basis for current product updates and future next generation medical robotics systems.
Tasks and responsibilities
Within a multidisciplinary team of developers you will be responsible for designing and implementing the next generation software architecture and DevOps with a main focus on test driven development and safety by design:
- Based on specified requirements, design and realize new features and functionalities for current and future device configurations and or new versions of our robotics platform
- Design, implementation and verification of embedded SW development architecture and environment for operational SW, running simulations, executing (unit) tests, creating test reports, log files
- Integration of SW (sub)systems into system level, executing system level verification, verification automation for certification purposes
- Dynamic behavior, to be aligned with the culture of a young and growing company.
Have an attitude to comply with the high quality and regulatory requirements associated with a Class IIa and Class IIb medical device
- Work according to relevant medical device norms/standards (IEC 62304 and IEC 60601-1 and 60601-1-2)
- At least 8 years of professional experience in state of the art software development, with focus on software architectures and frameworks.
- Masters degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or software programming for complex systems.
- High proficiency in C++, C, preferably also with MATLAB, Simulink.
- Experience with designing software architectures / frameworks
- Experience with version control systems (Subversion) and development processes (Agile, Scrum)
- Experience and proficiency in software DevOps.
- Test Driven development believer.
- Full time availability and flexible attitude needed for startup environment
- Open, team-player attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English (written and oral)
- Experience with communication protocols (TCP/IP, EtherCAT)
- Experience in a regulated industry such as Medical, Automotive or Aviation
- Hands-on experience and ability to assist in startup activities like e.g. assemble/disassemble mechatronic systems, for development, participation in verification anc release activities.
- At least 8 years of experience in software (architecture) engineering for high-tech (medical) devices
- Experience in embedded software development and V+V process for regulatory certification.
- Experience with risk-analysis and design for safety is a plus.
Competences and personal characteristics
- Capable to
- Eye for
Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Capable to
work on multiple projects
We are offering a full
time challenging and rewarding job in the fast growing field of medical
robotics. Depending on your capabilities and ambitions you can grow within
Interested? If you are interested, please apply with your CV and a short letter of motivation to Lars Schiemanck, email@example.com